Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #19
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
To me, it would go over like a fart in church. Just my two wooden nickels.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #20
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
To me, it would go over like a fart in church. Just my two wooden nickels.
hey.. everyone farts in church... the best time to do it is in the communion line so you can look back and see everyone walk through it..

not as good as farting in the grocery store .. then running to the other aisle and listening to people blame it on each other lol
Old 12-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #21
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
not that I have done that lol
Old 12-01-2008, 11:42 AM   #22
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
I am new on here, so I will defer to the folks who have been YarisWorld contributors for much longer; but allow me to point out two of his posts on toyotanation.com over the last two weeks!

Quote:
I was banned from Yarisworld. I would asked simple questions, but they were questions that were outside of the box, i.e. outside of their tiny, narrow-minded view of what "valid mods" should be. Everyone only talks about NST pullies and turbochargers. God forbid you ask something a little different, or something that violates their narrow litle orthodoxy and blind, close-minded views of what THEY personally think is a good mod. They were very, very unkind and uncivil to me, bordering on really mean and hateful behavior. I mean, they are real big jerks. If you do not believe me, then go there and just try to post a question that is outside their little set of about 4 or 5 accepted questions or views and see what happens. I dare you.
Quote:
See how those people are? They followed and stalked me here, just to insult me. Can you all now see how yarisworld people are?
I don't know you personally, but after 25 years in the military to include time as a commander, I feel I can get a pretty good read on people. One of the things I learned is that people don't turn over a new leaf in a matter of days. Sorry, but you have had problems on both this forum and over at toyotanation.com (the moderators had to tell you to cool your jets on there as well); so excuse me if I am a but skeptical of your newfound attitude.

I moderate a large military forum and know that restrictions can be placed on accounts. I would recommend that if you are allowed to stay on here, it would be with those limitations, such as moderator approval of all posts; until you have really shown that you can conduct yourself a lot better than you have done in the past.

I am all for second chances but my experience has been that most people fail at them. If you are allowed to participate on here I hope you make a concentrated effort to act like an adult! This has been a excellent forum for me as a new Yaris owner, and I hate to see it tainted by immature, self-centered little assholes as your posts over at toyotanation.com indicate you are!

Cheers! M2
Old 12-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #23
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgeorgia View Post
Thank you for your consideration in this matter. I really do publically and humbly apologize for my past actions. I was going through some really bad stuff in my life, and I guess this was an outlet for my misplaced anger. I am really, really sorry. I really am not a bad guy in real life.
"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it."

Lova ya
Old 12-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #24
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Maybe the mods could run a kind of thumbs up or thumbs down for tomgeorgia's future on this forum,let the members decide whether to continue to eternally waste time on banning the guy.
Personally i think you will never get rid of caveatipse as everytime he comes across a computer it probably takes less than 5 minutes to fill out the registration process and pop back in as some one else.I just dont understand why he advertises the fact that he is caveatipse every time he reregisters
For me?people who get on my nerves get sent to ignoreland never to be seen again.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:05 PM   #25
tomgeorgia
Banned

Drives: 2007 LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
I am new on here, so I will defer to the folks who have been YarisWorld contributors for much longer; but allow me to point out two of his posts on toyotanation.com over the last two weeks!

I don't know you personally, but after 25 years in the military to include time as a commander, I feel I can get a pretty good read on people. One of the things I learned is that people don't turn over a new leaf in a matter of days. Sorry, but you have had problems on both this forum and over at toyotanation.com (the moderators had to tell you to cool your jets on there as well); so excuse me if I am a but skeptical of your newfound attitude.

I moderate a large military forum and know that restrictions can be placed on accounts. I would recommend that if you are allowed to stay on here, it would be with those limitations, such as moderator approval of all posts; until you have really shown that you can conduct yourself a lot better than you have done in the past.

I am all for second chances but my experience has been that most people fail at them. If you are allowed to participate on here I hope you make a concentrated effort to act like an adult! This has been a excellent forum for me as a new Yaris owner, and I hate to see it tainted by immature, self-centered little assholes as your posts over at toyotanation.com indicate you are!

Cheers! M2

I understand your point, Sir. But please also hear me out and my side of the story. I joined that forum, and no less than five members here started sending me hateful and threatening IMs on that forum. They literally followed me around the internet to insult me. That is why I was a bit angry.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #26
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!....ARE YOU GUYS REALLY CONSIDERING THIS!? Come on mods this dude does this all the time. He did it at another forum. He's done it here. Call me heartless, but i don't feel sorry for people that are idiots. For the love of god and everything that is holy please don't go back on your word. This is like an abusive relationship where you guys; the mods, are the female and you guys keep taking back an abusive boyfriend. When will you guys learn!?
Old 12-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #27
lita_g

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchbackkid82 View Post
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!....ARE YOU GUYS REALLY CONSIDERING THIS!? Come on mods this dude does this all the time. He did it at another forum. He's done it here. Call me heartless, but i don't feel sorry for people that are idiots. For the love of god and everything that is holy please don't go back on your word. This is like an abusive relationship where you guys; the mods, are the female and you guys keep taking back an abusive boyfriend. When will you guys learn!?
It's not good to generalize that only women can be victims.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #28
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Caveatipse is just going to keep coming back.
By endlessly banning the guy he will achieve a state of undeserved notoriety on every topic about him.
We have two separate topics going on about him right now, which i'm sure amuses him to no end.
There are somethings in life you just have to learn to live with.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:49 PM   #29
specialeducator

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
why do you guys even bother discussing anything with him.
Why are so many of you so judgmental?
Old 12-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #30
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
I say that he should get another chance, but only if he gives his phone number to one of the mods. If he starts misbehaving again, the phone number would be released for all members to see.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #31
SailDesign

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialeducator View Post
Why are so many of you so judgmental?
Although I hate to say it, if he is allowed back in you will find out. When you answer one of his questions with an answer he doesn't like, the Gates of Hell are opened and you will be called every name under the Sun for being "narrow-minded". It doesn't take long to become disillusioned....
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #32
tomgeorgia
Banned

Drives: 2007 LB
How about this. I will provide some piece of personal information to the mods. If I screw up again, they may release it. But they have to be reasonable. If I politely disagree with something, they cannot release it. If I am a real ass, then they can release it. What about that? I wm willing to do that.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #33
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Absolutely not.

FAIL

You have dug your own hole now live in it. Would you like some specific examples?

You went onto mislead the people at the TN site with the same BS that you did here. Your bag of tricks is gone. When you posted a question about using Mobil 1 and everyone here knows you have switched...... you went onto answer a thread over one year old with the following statement
"I tried yarisworld.com but they were a bunch of real jerks and treated me badly and banned me, so I was hoping to get more information here."
Why would you do that? You did'nt even have the courtesy to explain to the TN members that you are running mobil 1.

Or how about your post about spending $500...... we have seen that before too. You just get your little woody excited reading the answers. We know you have a Scangauge and alloy wheels.

Too bad we got hacked..... it vaporized the Flying Yaris and the Weekly Oil Changes.....

You know about the manual being available on line here.... that has been quoted to you under every name you used here. I last quoted it when you had an alleged bumper problem.

It seems as if failure is of your own design.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 PM   #34
jinxor

Drives: Yaris 3dr YRS
I guess the reason he is back might be because he wants another chance. I say we should give him one. Even if he did mistakes, it takes a lot of guts to approach back where you stuffed up once.

Lets see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
Old 12-01-2008, 08:08 PM   #35
41magmag41

Drives: Loaded 2007 mica silver sedan
caveatipse_______________NO NO NO NO NO I think if you allow this individual back you will lose more members and open yourself to hacking again, from I wonder who??.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #36
jinxor

Drives: Yaris 3dr YRS
OK... I do understand the dilemma now. If he has been given chances and caused the same trouble so many times, he shouldnt be allowed, because I guess now he doesnt feel compelled to be 4given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
they look in and i tell them "come on man, its stock, its slow, look its ricy as fuck, look at the fur, im a ricer man"
Closed Thread