Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > NonStopTuning
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-19-2007, 12:14 AM   #127
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post
Ummm, please take a look at our regular price for this item... $98 + $10 shipping = $108 in the USA. International pricing is roughly $98 + $27 shipping = $125 outside the USA.

Ummm, please also look at page one of this thread and other posts I have made that say this piece will be sent to anyone, anywhere, for $90 including shipping charges.

I certainly do appreciate your business and support. For those of you who are unhappy with this offer, I apologize, it is your hard earned money and you can take it elsewhere if you prefer...
Wow... No need for dry remarks, friend... For the record, I am very happy with this offer. It's just simply that you've posted seemingly inconsistent information that I felt prudent to point out (for everyone's sake).

You stated on page 1 that the item costs $83.50 as a special GB price (MSRP being $98). Shipping is usually an extra $16.50 ($6.50 + $10) for US costumers and $33.50 ($6.50 + $27) for international ones. Since you're not charging us for shipping we should be paying for the total amount of the short shifter itself (which is $83.50), not $90.

Also for the record, I am not trying to be a cheap bastard. I just need this cleared out in order to pay you the correct amount. I am sure you agree that's not a bad proposition.

Looking forward to the pulley set from you guys. Thanks for your time and patience.

Last edited by tk-421; 06-19-2007 at 12:25 AM.
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:50 AM   #128
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Pay $90 and stop making mountains out of mole hills!
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:53 AM   #129
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
lol.

I'd pay $90 but it says paypal is down atm
eijikikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:05 AM   #130
tk-421
Super Moderator

I promise not to point out obvious pricing SNAFUs that can save you money in the future. Jeez.

So yeah... I'd pay $90 as well, but PayPal said they would apparently be down until 11PM PST if I remember correctly (I was in there a few hours ago and they had a notice posted).
Old 06-19-2007, 01:39 AM   #131
ChinoCharles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
I promise not to point out obvious pricing SNAFUs that can save you money in the future. Jeez.
From the first post in this thread...

Quote:
Each member who signs up for this GB will receive ONE NST Short Shift Kit (NSTSSK09) in their choice of Red, Blue, or Graphite Gray. This will be a special run and will require roughly 14 people within the next 14 days. Each NST SSK will cost $90 SHIPPED anywhere in the USA or Canada and will ship via USPS services. Payments can be made using the services of PayPal, Debit, or Credit cards; we will have detailed instructions for you about this as we come closer to the close of this GB. (June 21, 2007)
Where is the mixup? If NST wanted to charge $1 plus $89 shipping, who gives a shit? They promise $90 shipped from day one and deliver on that promise and you're questioning their integrity? They ship to Mexico for the same price as shipping to Ohio and you're complaining? Insane man. Pick and choose your battles.

Now, onward with the celebration.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:16 AM   #132
tk-421
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
From the first post in this thread...

Where is the mixup? If NST wanted to charge $1 plus $89 shipping, who gives a shit? They promise $90 shipped from day one and deliver on that promise and you're questioning their integrity? They ship to Mexico for the same price as shipping to Ohio and you're complaining? Insane man. Pick and choose your battles.
Dude, I'm not complaining at all. I'm not even picking and/or choosing a battle. I'm just apparently looking at it from a different perspective as everyone else. If Mike were to charge $1 for the SSK + $89 for shipping, and then he offered free shipping to top it off, then the SSK would cost $1! That's all I'm saying. I have already cleared this up with Mike over AIM, so it's all good anyway.

Questioning their integrity? Please don't go there Chino. I did agree to join the GB for $90 after all, which I will pay in full as soon as PayPal gives me a chance.

I really don't understand why asking for clarification on something as basic as the price can cause some ppl to get their panties in a twist. Aren't we, the "costumers" supposed to ask these kind of questions?

Quote:
Now, onward with the celebration.
Now that I can agree with!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:20 AM   #133
ChinoCharles
Banned

Your words were "obvious pricing SNAFU's." I just failed to see the SNAFU... so snaf you!

[chapelle]It's a celebration bitches![/chapelle]
Old 06-19-2007, 02:21 AM   #134
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
All right guys, issue settled, for the purpose of this GB, the final price inclusive of shipping is $90 anywhere in the world, it will be different once people start placing individual orders. Let's leave this dead horse in peace, it's been beaten enough

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:22 AM   #135
ChinoCharles
Banned

Hey, I'm playing nice. I love you tk, lets spoon.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 AM   #136
YarisGuy

Drives: 2006 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Dude, I'm not complaining at all. I'm not even picking and/or choosing a battle. I'm just apparently looking at it from a different perspective as everyone else. If Mike were to charge $1 for the SSK + $89 for shipping, and then he offered free shipping to top it off, then the SSK would cost $1! That's all I'm saying. I have already cleared this up with Mike over AIM, so it's all good anyway.

Questioning their integrity? Please don't go there Chino. I did agree to join the GB for $90 after all, which I will pay in full as soon as PayPal gives me a chance.

I really don't understand why asking for clarification on something as basic as the price can cause some ppl to get their panties in a twist. Aren't we, the "costumers" supposed to ask these kind of questions?

Now that I can agree with!
I just read through this entire thread again and I dont see anything about FREE shipping anywhere. What I do see is $90 SHIPPED and USPS GLOBAL SHIPPING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (means you will be charged the same as US shoppers.)

He can charge $1 plus $89 shipping if he feels like it. He said from the first post on page one that the piece would be $90 shipped.

Case closed.

PS. Can I please join the YW MAFIA? I own a black BMW as well as the Yaris.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 AM   #137
tk-421
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Hey, I'm playing nice. I love you tk, lets spoon.
I thought you'd never ask.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:31 AM   #138
ChinoCharles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisGuy View Post
PS. Can I please join the YW MAFIA? I own a black BMW as well as the Yaris.
There is no YW Mafia......

Old 06-19-2007, 06:28 AM   #139
OxyG3nE

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007
Send a message via AIM to OxyG3nE Send a message via MSN to OxyG3nE
damn i didnt know we wouldnt get it until august...
OxyG3nE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:25 AM   #140
SebYRS
YW Eastern Canada Fan

Drives: Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyG3nE View Post
damn i didnt know we wouldnt get it until august...
Oh! Me too
SebYRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:34 AM   #141
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Waiting to be SC'ed

Drives: 07 RS LB mt 5 door polar white
Send a message via MSN to Ric n Sov's Vitz RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post
UPDATE: June 18, 2007...

Thanks again everyone for all your enthusiasm and your commitment to this GB. We have added a special page for this GB to our website. Please use this page to submit your payment, PayPal or any Credit Card, and provide your shipping address. You will be charged $83.50 + $6.50 shipping = $90 shipped...

http://www.nonstoptuning.com/YWsskGB.htm

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR COLOR (RED, BLUE, BLACK) AND YOUR YW SCREEN NAME WITH YOUR ORDER.

This page will be available between June 18 - July 1 to allow you sufficient time to submit your payment and solidify your palce on the list. We will begin production on these pieces once payments have been processed and will ship your packages out via USPS Priority Mail as soon as possible. Our current ETA for completion and shipment is July 25, 2007.

Please check back on PAGE ONE of this thread after making your payment, we will update this list as payments have processed.
Okay I just sent payment this morning... also i only saw a spot at the end of the payment process part where I could put the info of my screen name and color I want. It was a little box hope this is where I was supposed to put it.

Thanks in advance guys!

-Rick
Ric n Sov's Vitz RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 AM   #142
uncleyaris

Drives: 2007 Bayou Blue!!!!!!!
Hey Rick, maybe we can do an install at the meet?
uncleyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:18 PM   #143
Galavoxx

Drives: Yaris Hatch
For those who don't know, because I didn't, NST is now accepting payment for this item. See first page of this thread for further info. Let's get Errr done!!!
Galavoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #144
NonStopTuning

Drives: NST CARS: S13 AE86 ANT10 AW11
Hey everyone, this is great! We already have about a dozen members who have submitted payments and are solidifed on this GB

Keep them coming and we will continue to update page 1 of the thread with your info. Check page 1 from time to time for new updates.

The sooner all the payments have been received the sooner we will be able to build and ship your NST SSKs

NonStopTuning is offline   Reply With Quote