Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-02-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
wiliker

Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
Dealership

Hey all,

I am in the market for a Yaris and I am wondering if anyone can recommend a solid Toyota dealership that I could go to and get a good deal and solid service. I live in Hercules CA so something relatively close (no more than 100miles) would be ideal. Thanks in advance.
wiliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
BDD

Drives: Poor with a nice bicycle.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I had a great experience buying my car from Jeff Hershman at Hayward Toyota... I talked to a lot of dealers in the Bay Area and this guy was by far the most honest.
BDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
computerlove87
The Fit is NO!

Drives: '09 3DR "S"|'87 Caddy Brougham
Send a message via MSN to computerlove87
Ask for Cory at the Geary St. location at San Francisco Toyota, he can get any Yairs you want. He spent tons of time looking for a 3 dr Yaris S. He can probably even custom order it if you can wait long enough! (PS. Tell him the guy with the white 09 3 door "S" sent you, he will know what ur talking about :) )

Please ignore the Ferrari
computerlove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:04 AM   #4
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
I bought mine in Petaluma, at Hansel Toyota. The sales guy was OK, pretty friendly actually and followed up with me when I had problems in the beginning (I have manual transmission and the car doesn't start if the floor mat slides under the pedal even a little, who knew!) The financing guy was a little tougher and, and the service manager guy (or whoever answered the call over in that department), well, he's the one who actually drove me away from doing further business with them by giving me party line when I asked them to check just one little thing during the time frame my car was still under their Certified warranty. But if you just want to buy a car, then yes, I would do business again.

They did sell me an excellent used car which was exactly what I wanted at the time, so I would rate the experience as overall satisfactory.

If you find a car in their lot and you feel like driving up there, PM me and I'll give you more details about my experience so you don't make the same mistakes as me.

Hope that helps. Tomato
Old 08-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
wiliker

Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
Thanks everyone for the advice
wiliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
balmung_chris
Balmung

Drives: 2007 3dr yaris
Send a message via MSN to balmung_chris
isnt yaris world just great? :)