Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2007, 02:34 AM   #11
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
Though I suppose you could epoxy or superglue the wing on if you're lazy and don't mind it falling off when you are driving
Oh, the sarcasm!

Quote:
Meteorite metallic's paint code is a match to the medium silver we have here, but as I mentioned earlier, I can't guarantee the paint itself would be an exact match.
I guess I'll get it unpainted from you if I don't go for the black... Thx for the heads up!

Quote:
But, going with a black spoiler could be cool!
Means a lot from a guy w/such a nice car... Still, I'm still not sure about it. I guess I just don't want the smoked tails to stand out too much. The other option could be to just go with some faded dark gray vinyls or something...

Quote:
For the shipping, I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper to go through the US than me shipping straight to you. Of course, it would be best if you could find other people there to order stuff, then the shipping can be split.
Unfortunately (or maybe not), there's not a lot of people over here with the Yaris yet, so things like meets and such are out of the question for now. Don't worry, though... I'm kinda used to the shipping costs by now, and I'll be ready to shell out the $$$ when the time comes. Thx again!