Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #19
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
I know mine became loose after a year or two. I took them out every 4-6 months to clean them. After a year is when I started having problems with them.
IsLNdbOi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #20
toast

Drives: 2007 LB
I just put a set of the in channel weathertec's on my 07 lb and the fit is very tight. Infact I really doubt if they could be removed without snapping them. Only complaint is the window does occasionally rattle when partially down when you hit the rough spots in the road. Any ideas on fixing that?

BTW they reduce the "booming" sound with one window down about 95% imho and with both windows open I can't perceive any of the "booming" noise at all. They look great from the outside, but like all visors take a bit of getting used to inside. I felt a little claustrophobic for a few days.
toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #21
schreck

Drives: 2009
I haven't had a problem with the windows rattling at all, down or up; however, I have noticed the seat beat anchor does seem to rattle a bit when the window is down. I can only figure its the breeze hitting the anchor just right and causing it to move.

I finally went with the stick on visors because nearly everybody I talked to that actually had them on various car models complained about either the visors rattling or falling out, the latter happening mainly in the summer when the vinyl becomes a little to pliable due to the high heat.
schreck is offline   Reply With Quote