Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #55
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie View Post
I fully agree. It is absolute crap. But, they don't have much of a choice - it's either go broke and not let anyone borrow anything or raise other things here and there to help continue the lending of monies.
In that case, everybody should be paying a small annual fee for the use of the card, let's say $15 everybody, instead of that ridiculous $90 fee or whatever it is they want to stick to those who pay off their bill every month. Grrrr
Old 10-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #56
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisSedan View Post
There was a time when i wanted a credit card. And my whole life i payed everything with cash. So i was declined everywhere. Their explination was insufficient credit history. Well duh thats the whole point of me getting a credit card. Even department stores would declined me.
I started out with a debit card, and with that I got a gas card, then a department store card. A few years later, I got a credit card. Credit may be a little harder to get lately