Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
ecnal

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan AT
So I'm driving down the highway...

...and WHAM! This 16 year old kid in a Lexus GX460 (big) slams on his breaks and swerves infront of me. I slam on mine and swerve to the right, away from him. He loses control as do I. I hit the right guardrail while he spins backwards. We impact eachother, I try and gain control and end up hitting the left guardrail. I stop. He stopped in the middle lane on the highway, facing the wrong way.

SOMEHOW no one else was involved, even through I went sideways across two lanes of highway traffic.

Here are some fond memories of it:

He was fine. I was okay. Took an ambulance ride to the hospital. Sprained neck and back. Some vertebrae are out of whack.

But it's a great way to get rid of a car! And I was thinking that I got ripped off on it, too.

Anyways. I miss my Yaris. I'm gonna go for a 2-door LB in black with all power.

Just felt like sharing.
ecnal is offline   Reply With Quote