Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #14
yaris2010RS

Drives: no-longer-boosted '10 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisOwnersDad View Post

Tomster
LMFAO, i think thats the only wrong thing u have done so far, call urself tomster.... lol, next it will be hammy the hampster

personally i think great pick! if i had the money for the car and for insurance on that i car i would have gotten the corolla S. only thing i would have done differently was i would have picked a more exciting colour, lol. out of all the blue and reds (even black and grey) i could never pick toyota stock dull silver. lol. JMO.

enjoy!