Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
yaris2010RS

Drives: no-longer-boosted '10 Yaris
DEAD INSTRUMENT CLUSTER!

okay, i have noticed my RPM's have been on the fritz but i left it alone, today on my way to school my cluster burnt out.....WTF!! lol, at 6am u dont need to deal with rpm's being retarted and floating from 700-2000 when it feels like it. lol. and my spedo is stuck at zero and vibrates...... sick. lol.

took it by toyota today and they said the 2010 yaris cluster (which needs to be replaced) isn't even in North America yet. the car is here but the parts arn't..... great. i was told it will probably be a week before they can even attempt to get one in. in hte mean time i am left with a infoless yaris.... lol. they printed off a work form and email from toyota saying what the issue is and why it isn't fixed yet which i was told will get me out of trouble with officials....

please really, anythoughts on this or anyone with the same issue or similar or someone who knows how to make due and get by let me know!!

now have to go through papers to find out what each gear red lines at and work from there