Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
adrew

Drives: '12 L 3-door 5-speed
Does the 2010 5-door/5-speed actually exist?

I could not find the 5-door/5-speed on any of the regional configurators, so I wrote Toyota. Below is my question and their response.

Has anyone actually seen this combination in real life?

Hi there,

I was excited to see that the Yaris 5-door will be available with a manual transmission for 2010. I tried a few regions on the configurator and it does not appear to actually be available (at least in my area). Is this just a glitch where the regional distributors aren't aware of this model yet, or is it just not available in my area?

If it is the latter, can you tell me the regions in which it is/will be available?

Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A.

We thank you for your interest in the 2010 Yaris and appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry.

We apologize for the difficult time you have experienced while trying to locate a 2010 Yaris 5-door Liftback, with 5 speed manual transmission. The Build Your Toyota feature does not list the 2010 5-door Liftback with those options because it only lists mainstream models available in your particular region. The 5-speed manual transmission is only offered on limited amount of 5-door Yaris Liftbacks.

We recommend you contact the Customer Relations Manager at local Toyota dealership to assist you in locating this model. To locate a dealer near you, please visit http://www.Toyota.com/dealers.

We apologize as exact configuration cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to vehicle availability.
adrew is offline   Reply With Quote