Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-25-2007, 09:26 AM   #37
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris

Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
Heres how I succeeded in college:

1st Semester : Did all my homework, went to all my classes, Bought all my books, no parties, no real fun

2nd Semester: Got an RA job, realized that I could attend small parties and not get in trouble (as I was the one righting people up; I mean why have power if you cant abuse it?!?!), Did no homework, went to all my classes, had some fun

3rd Semester: Opened a bar in my room (single room, something like 15x15), through the crazyst parties (well on campus ones), did little to now homewrk, scheduled my classes to a time/s that best suited my life style (Tuesdays and Thursdays), work at a pizza place to get party/spending money, dirty crazy sexoring of the females, secured my RA job by having my boss over at my bar (dry campus), secured a key class by having a professor over and making her mean screwdriver (no sexoring of her... shudders)

4 Semester - Above, less work, realized that you need to learn how your teachers grade: example - I don't believe in doing HWK if you pay attention in class and take good notes: so I would make up for the lack of hwk by doing really well on test (hence the need of good notes), participate in class.

5 Semester - Old boss left(RA); new one showed that he had a pair of balls and fired all (19 total) RA's at a pre-college start party... nme included; which free'd up some time...

6 Semester - never took it because I realized that I didn't need a bachlors degree for my job (all about certifications) so I left with a 2yr degree

Soooo the Cliff notes:
- Learn to know what your professors want/expect
- Get a good female/male friend with benefits: for some good old fashion sexoring DO NOT DATE (dating only adds stress)
- take good notes
- study for test
- Live on campus if at all possible (you'll have less stress if you dont have to worry about driving to campus, finding a parking spot, and then getting to class)

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng

will work for parts
vodkalush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #38
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkalush View Post
Heres how I succeeded in college:

1st Semester : Did all my homework, went to all my classes, Bought all my books, no parties, no real fun

2nd Semester: Got an RA job, realized that I could attend small parties and not get in trouble (as I was the one righting people up; I mean why have power if you cant abuse it?!?!), Did no homework, went to all my classes, had some fun

3rd Semester: Opened a bar in my room (single room, something like 15x15), through the crazyst parties (well on campus ones), did little to now homewrk, scheduled my classes to a time/s that best suited my life style (Tuesdays and Thursdays), work at a pizza place to get party/spending money, dirty crazy sexoring of the females, secured my RA job by having my boss over at my bar (dry campus), secured a key class by having a professor over and making her mean screwdriver (no sexoring of her... shudders)

4 Semester - Above, less work, realized that you need to learn how your teachers grade: example - I don't believe in doing HWK if you pay attention in class and take good notes: so I would make up for the lack of hwk by doing really well on test (hence the need of good notes), participate in class.

5 Semester - Old boss left(RA); new one showed that he had a pair of balls and fired all (19 total) RA's at a pre-college start party... nme included; which free'd up some time...

6 Semester - never took it because I realized that I didn't need a bachlors degree for my job (all about certifications) so I left with a 2yr degree

Soooo the Cliff notes:
- Learn to know what your professors want/expect
- Get a good female/male friend with benefits: for some good old fashion sexoring DO NOT DATE (dating only adds stress)
- take good notes
- study for test
- Live on campus if at all possible (you'll have less stress if you dont have to worry about driving to campus, finding a parking spot, and then getting to class)
PIMP
LOL
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #39
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
crazy! it got easier for you...there's no way it will get easier for me...
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:23 PM   #40
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris

Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
if you learn the system/how the college operates then it makes for an easier time...
either way, make sure to take deep breaths, and have a drink every now and again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
PIMP
LOL

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng

will work for parts
vodkalush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #41
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkalush View Post
if you learn the system/how the college operates then it makes for an easier time...
either way, make sure to take deep breaths, and have a drink every now and again
yeah, i'll have a drink every now-and-then.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote