Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
texkid
The one with cheese on it

Drives: '10 Corolla S
A goodbye to my Tachikoma...

Well fellas, yesterday I bid farewell to my Bayou Blue '08 Yaris. No, it didn't get into accident nor was it stolen. The dealer I purchased it from offered to buy it back at a reasonable price which afforded me the option to buy a 2010 Corolla S. Exterior-wise, it is beautiful! BUT, I do miss all the compartments that were so convenient in the Yaris! Of course I will still sneak around the forum and I will still help in any way I can from time to time. And if I am not shunned, I will still try to make it to the Yaris meets.

Why you ask? Well, I do plan on owning a car for many, many years to come. But my wife and I were already talking in getting a bigger vehicle for when we start a family within a year or two. So, we figured a Corolla would be a good choice and when this deal came along, I figured we bite. Y'all won't believe me, but I did tear a little as they drove my Yaris away from me .

So, I know some of y'all are just eager to know, what about my accessories?? If I can catch them in time on Monday, I should be able to return the original floor mats and tail lights. They let me take the All Weather floor mats back. But I am holding them for a friend. If she falls through, I could sell them to someone here. So here's what might be a available on Monday:

- Delrin shift knob (black) from MicroImage and requires adapter for AT shifters. (currently have it now)
- 3" shift extender from MicroImage (currently have it now) **pending sale**
- Those TYC taillights that were sold from a dealership in California, I forgot who sold them but I got them when they were $75. Anyway, they are in good condition, unmodified, not-smoked, '08 hatchback (liftback). (should get them back on Monday) **pending sale**

If interested in any of them, make me a reasonable offer, including the shipping, and we'll make a deal.

Again, forgive me for my treason.

Last edited by texkid; 11-09-2009 at 12:02 AM.
texkid is offline   Reply With Quote