Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
FreddysEvolutionIX
Spirited Driver

Drives: '06 Lancer Evolution IX
Send a message via Yahoo to FreddysEvolutionIX
FS: Cobra XRS 9430 Radar Detector

I'm selling my Cobra 9430 radar detector. Ive had it for a few months and learned that i get pulled over more with it on the car than with out it. So its for sale. I'm asking for $100!

Features

360 View: Suggested Retail Price: $129.95
SKU: XRS 9430
Name: XRS 9430 - 12 Band High Performance Radar/Laser Detector with Voice Alert

Feature

Benefit
System Ready Prompt Notifies the user that the radar detector has correctly completed a self-test and is ready.
High Performance High performance radar/laser detector with reliable, proven performance.
12-Band Detection Detects 6 radar, 4 laser and 2 safety signals. Radar signals include X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2 and Spectre. Laser signals include LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser and ProLaser III. Safety signals include Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert®.
UltraBright Data Display™ Provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons.
Ku Band Detection Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be prepared for future introduction in the U.S.
LaserEye® Provides 360-degree detection of laser signals.
Voice Alert™ Warns driver with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected.
VG-2 Alert®/ Undetectable Provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of VG-2 Radar-Dectector-Detectors.
VG-2 Alert® Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
Spectre Alert™ I/Undetectable Provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
Strobe Alert® A Cobra exclusive, works with tens of thousands of emergency vehicles currently equipped with traffic light controlling strobe emitters. Provides advance warning of the presence and/or approach of emergency vehicles.
Spectre Alert™ I Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
Safety Alert® Warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® transmitters.
Auto Mute Automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience.
IntelliMute® Relative-speed-sensing Auto Mute system that virtually elminates false alerts.
Digital Signal Strength Meter Provides the driver with relative proximity to the target using 5-level digital signal strength meter.
City/Highway Selector Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas.
City/Highway Modes Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely polulated urban areas.
Dim Mode Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility.
Stay Set Electronic Memory Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.

Official Link: http://www.cobraelec.com/index.cfm?f...&category_ID=3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg radar.jpg (18.5 KB, 61 views)

www.myspace.com/freddysevolutionix
www.twitter.com/freddysevoix
Freddy Penaloza (facebook)
http://qik.com/freddysevolutionix
Old 02-02-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
saspy

Drives: Toyota Yaris
will it work in australia? interested
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddysEvolutionIX View Post
i get pulled over more with it on the car than with out it.
So I guess the stuff below doesn't work too well, eh?
Quote:
VG-2 Alert®/ Undetectable Provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of VG-2 Radar-Dectector-Detectors.
VG-2 Alert® Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
Spectre Alert™ I/Undetectable Provides complete immunity and alerts the driver when under surveillance of Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
Strobe Alert® A Cobra exclusive, works with tens of thousands of emergency vehicles currently equipped with traffic light controlling strobe emitters. Provides advance warning of the presence and/or approach of emergency vehicles.
Spectre Alert™ I Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I radar detector-detectors.
Just kidding (my dad has the same one)... G/L with the sale!
Old 02-02-2009, 03:21 AM   #4
FreddysEvolutionIX
Spirited Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by saspy View Post
will it work in australia? interested
I don't see why not.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:15 AM   #5
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddysEvolutionIX View Post
I'm selling my Cobra 9430 radar detector. Ive had it for a few months and learned that i get pulled over more with it on the car than with out it. So its for sale. I'm asking for $100!

Features

360 View: Suggested Retail Price: $129.95
SKU: XRS 9430
Name: XRS 9430 - 12 Band High Performance Radar/Laser Detector with Voice Alert

Feature

Benefit
System Ready Prompt Notifies the user that the radar detector has correctly completed a self-test and is ready.
High Performance High performance radar/laser detector with reliable, proven performance.
12-Band Detection Detects 6 radar, 4 laser and 2 safety signals. Radar signals include X Band, K Band, Ka Superwide, Ku Band, VG-2 and Spectre. Laser signals include LTI 20-20, Ultra Lyte, ProLaser and ProLaser III. Safety signals include Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert®.
UltraBright Data Display™ Provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons.
Ku Band Detection Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be prepared for future introduction in the U.S.
LaserEye® Provides 360-degree detection of laser signals.
Voice Alert™ Warns driver with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected.
Safety Alert® Warns drivers of the presence and/or approaching emergency vehicles, railroad crossing, and road hazard locations equipped with Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® transmitters.
Auto Mute Automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience.
IntelliMute® Relative-speed-sensing Auto Mute system that virtually elminates false alerts.
Digital Signal Strength Meter Provides the driver with relative proximity to the target using 5-level digital signal strength meter.
City/Highway Selector Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas.
City/Highway Modes Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely polulated urban areas.
Dim Mode Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility.
Stay Set Electronic Memory Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.

Official Link: http://www.cobraelec.com/index.cfm?f...&category_ID=3
Does it come in its original box with instruction manual? Does it use batteries or do you wire it in? How much would it be including shipping to 3128 Australia?

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
Old 02-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
FreddysEvolutionIX
Spirited Driver

Pm me your full address and I'll get a shipping quote for you. Your responsible for the shipping.

Closed Thread