Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 10:36 PM   #55
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
There you go....

"but they keep banning me...."

Imagine that.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
Old 12-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #56
Phaeton

Drives: Blazing Blue Liftback
Ok heres the deal man, You just post threads that are annoying. It's like your trying to get people mad at you.
Unconventional, would be to post topics that most people don't think about but could still be useful.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #57
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Yeah he did post fuzzy pictures. Needs to post new ones. Go ahead we can wait.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #58
johnnypaseo

Drives: Toyota paseo
wtf is this about
Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #59
CaveatipseLiberationArmy
Banned

Drives: yaris
If the moderators will give me one more chance, I will post nice clear pics of my Yaris, including the new tires I just got. I say this because I think my father is giving me a digital camera for christmas, so I will not have to use my cell phone's camera.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #60
gid

Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
some people here are a bit blunt and cold . I've been the focus of these attacks on occasion . It's like sharks smelling blood and the feeding frenzy begins . Last , there's a brotherhood ( favortism ) of the moderators as well . Thus a new alternative is needed to become a moderator or should I say TYRANT(s). So sad .
Old 12-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #61
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
I wanna see... he says he's too computer illerate to post pics... yet he claims he has done it before? :/
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #62
YAR1S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gid View Post
some people here are a bit blunt and cold . I've been the focus of these attacks on occasion . It's like sharks smelling blood and the feeding frenzy begins . Last , there's a brotherhood ( favortism ) of the moderators as well . Thus a new alternative is needed to become a moderator or should I say TYRANT(s). So sad .
I got to admit... sometimes we are like sharks.. I was picked on a bit back before the hack.. but now I get on daily... and im a bit more educated about the yaris... so no more attacks, lol...

some people just dont want to help as much as others... as in "search for answer".... most new people would never think to do that... I never did
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #63
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
No tyrants here, think of it this way, we are the carekeepers of this forum, our job is to keep things civil, organized, peaceful, respectful and enjoyable to all. This guy's actions end up total opposites to that. What are we to do?

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #64
gid

Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
I've been accused of being CAVEATIPSE or a partner by some . Won't name names , but they know who they are . A few are currently in this thread at this moment .
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #65
Return of the Yarii

Drives: 2007 Sedan S
WOW, I havent yet chimed in about this idiot but all of you are doing exactly what he wants you to do, get all in an uproar, pay him some attention that his parents clearly didnt, etc.

To the OP, this is an online forum, with the vast world wide web out there you continually come back and attempt to get a rise out of people. Your an attention whore that CLEARLY has no life whatsoever that you have to BEG over and over again to come back to Yaris board. You need to visit the Craigslist R & R's and you'll fit right in.

There seriously is something wrong with you and its not funny. If you need attention this bad you should find someone to talk to, get back on your meds and/or find a short bridge and go for a long walk.

Geesh.....
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #66
CaveatipseLiberationArmy
Banned

Drives: yaris
I did not say I was "so computer illiterate that I cannot post pics." I said I am computer illiterate, and was not sure how to PM pics onthis particular website. I jsut sent you one.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #67
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveatipseLiberationArmy View Post
If the moderators will give me one more chance, I will post nice clear pics of my Yaris, including the new tires I just got. I say this because I think my father is giving me a digital camera for christmas, so I will not have to use my cell phone's camera.
Look, we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. I think we should let you back on the forum. I think the powers that be should let you in if you agree to the following conditions.
  1. Post a picture of your Yaris and it's license plate
  2. Post a picture of your drivers license
  3. Post a clear picture of yourself without glasses or headwear
  4. Post a picture of your house
  5. Post a copy of a bill or letter sent to you
  6. Post your mobile phone number, home phone number and work phone number
  7. Post a copy of your payslip
  8. Post all of your banking information including account numbers, pins, bank name, branch address etc.
  9. Douse yourself in gas and light a match
  10. Repeat step 9

Once you agree to all those terms and conditions i really don't see why the mods would not let you back on here.

*sarcasm off*

Can you please trade in your Yaris and buy something else. Get a Honda fit and go on there forums. I'd really rather eat my own weight in dog shit (people who are gonna meet me in Jan 09 will know this is no easy task ) then have you running havoc on here again.

Before the mods delete this post, please consider that this is the nicest response to his request to come back on here that i could come up with. This was my 10th attempt.

Deleting this post may end up with me posting what I really think with no holds barred. This is not a threat, it's a promise.

Lots of Love

*MAD DOG*

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #68
YAR1S

sent via PM from Cap himself ...
Old 12-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #69
YAR1S

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaveatipseLiberationArmy View Post
I did not say I was "so computer illiterate that I cannot post pics." I said I am computer illiterate, and was not sure how to PM pics onthis particular website. I jsut sent you one.
my bad.. I didnt mean to make fun... just confused.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #70
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
@Caveatipse: I, for one, forgive you.
There, I've said it. It is Christmas, after all, right?

May I remind everyone that you can block any user you don't want to read posts from? Just go to your control panel, click on "Buddy/Ignore Lists" and add the username.

I've read some posts over the time I've been on YW that are equal if not worse than some of the stuff that this guy has posted. And they're still very much members. And I've still very much blocked them.

So let's cut him some slack, mmkay? And let's all stop posting senseless on forums about a car we all love! I promise to do the same.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #71
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
No tyrants here, think of it this way, we are the carekeepers of this forum, our job is to keep things civil, organized, peaceful, respectful and enjoyable to all. This guy's actions end up total opposites to that. What are we to do?
A simple coin toss should decide his fate.

Heads he stays until the nest screwup.

Tails you ban him and lock up yet another thread.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #72
YAR1S

I'd want a black yaris ... I always imagine them to be harder to keep clean...
Closed Thread