Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-03-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Sticker and Wheels (good buy?)

Thought I'd share my subcompactculture sticker placement AND ask about a wheel deal.

I cut the .com part off BUT it still advertises the website since your the first hit when googled!
It just clears the wiper.

OH and!
Is this wheel set a good buy or not? Will they even fit on the yaris? Im sorry Im clueless on wheels.
The person said they'd take $320 for them.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/1151846139.html

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
16x7, ET38, 215/40/16. They'll work, but not the best fitment.

With those wheels (16x7, ET38), 195/50/16 would be best.

You could run 205/50/16's with 16x7, ET42 or higher.

Oh yeah, car looks good!
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
The little red pill
Taking care of Bubbles

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB "Bubbles"
I like the font and size of the decal. Does the placement interfere with the 3rd brake light, though???
The price is awesome for the wheels and tires. The bolt pattern for our cars is 4x100. You might just want to confirm that they balance well. That's the only problem I've had with a lot of aftermarket rims is that they vibrate a lot and make the steering wheel shake at like 60mph or so. Good luck!

P.S. They look "a little" similar to my wheels so look at my pic and it'll give a "close" idea of what they'll look like on your car.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
Quote:
Originally Posted by The little red pill View Post
I like the font and size of the decal. Does the placement interfere with the 3rd brake light, though???
The price is awesome for the wheels and tires. The bolt pattern for our cars is 4x100. You might just want to confirm that they balance well. That's the only problem I've had with a lot of aftermarket rims is that they vibrate a lot and make the steering wheel shake at like 60mph or so. Good luck!

P.S. They look "a little" similar to my wheels so look at my pic and it'll give a "close" idea of what they'll look like on your car.

oops! didnt even think of that! haha, I guess i'll see!

NOPE! just checked, its right above the 3rd brake light :p THANKS! didnt want to look silly :p if it would have been right over the brake light only 1/2 of it would be lit up!

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote