Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
rningonfumes

Drives: Yaris Sedan 5MT
Golf joke.

A couple of guys are playing golf in Ireland and tee off on a hole. The first man hooks his drive into the rough on the left side of the fairway, while the second man slices his drive into the rough on the right side. Putting their clubs away in their golf bags, they both stroll off to find their balls.

After a while the first man finds his ball and it's sitting in a patch of Buttercups. It's a bit of a difficult shot with all the flowers around, so he chooses a 5-iron, lines up his shot, swings, and takes out a huge divot sending Buttercups flying through the air. The next thing he knows he hears a Poof!, and a pissed off Leprechaun suddenly appears in front of him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my Buttercups!" the Leprechaun shouts.

"Hey, I just took my shot and tore up a bunch of stupid flowers," the first man answers. "What's the big deal?"

"Because those are MY flowers!" the Leprechaun screams, getting even madder.

"So what," the first man answers dismissively with a wave of his hand. "Who gives a shit about a bunch of stupid flowers?"

"Okay, just for that," the Leprechaun says, waving his magic walking stick while casting a spell, "since you destroyed my precious Buttercups you'll never taste the flavor of butter again for the rest of your life."

"Wow!" the first man says, shocked. "That kind of bums me out because I really love the taste of butter."

The Leprechaun nods in satisfaction.

After thinking about it a few seconds, the first man, still bummed out about his misfortune, looks across the fairway to where the second man, unaware of what has happened, is lining up his own shot in the rough. The first man calls out to him, "Hey, what kind of flowers are you standing in over there!"

The second man turns and answers, "I'm standing in a bunch of Pussy Willows!"

The first man, terrified, shouts back, "Whatever you do, don't swing that club!!!"
rningonfumes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Hey rningonfumes, good joke there. But did you know there is a joke thread open for all to post jokes in. Check it out....

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9560

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
Thej3sta2

Drives: Soon to be LFA
funny