Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

Drives: 07 liftback
i think i have a big problem

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

http://www.4055design.com
kustom play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I'm confused...which is the bigger problem? The leaking oil or the possibility that your girlfriend is cheating on you? And you never said, did she get out of a car or a taxi?

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
hahahahaha :D

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I'm confused...which is the bigger problem? The leaking oil or the possibility that your girlfriend is cheating on you? And you never said, did she get out of a car or a taxi?
you didnt get the joke

Old 05-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
I just blew water all over the place, OMG, that was funny shit right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
nemelek
DWEED

Drives: 3DR 2008 Metorite Metalic
You could have posted this one on ask KCLAB.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
mrbond

Drives: 2008 meteorite hatchback
Send a message via AIM to mrbond
hahahahahaha i'm laughing so much right now
good joke!
mrbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!

Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
OMG!! I guess you got me....SHEESH!

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
GeneW
Banned

Drives: 2008 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
Self respect is the answer to many problems in life. Your first course of action is to reach between your legs to rediscover your testicles. Unless she removed them when you weren't looking they are still there.

Life is too short to waste on sneaky live ins and vehicles with poor oil control. Either replace the gaskets or sell it off before it pisses oil onto your clothing, diminishing your appearance.

In the case of the sneaky wench consult an attorney immediately, paying for it out of lunch money. If you two cohabitate it is possible that this creature could lay claim to your money. Take measures immediately to frustrate her designs.

Follow the Attorney's advice to the letter, insuring that she cannot take you to the cleaners nor jack you up on a phony domestic disturbance rap. She is a lost cause since she no longer respects you as you should respect yourself. If she respected you she would not have this persistent "thing" going on. To err is human, to serially err is to invite being kicked to the curb.

Get to it!

Gene
GeneW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #10
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

it was a joke, none of it is real

it was meant to just be a funny read

Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
highwaypass
Captain Slow

Drives: '08 1.5 hatchback
haha i prefer to change the oil first
highwaypass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
GeneW
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustom play View Post
it was a joke, none of it is real

it was meant to just be a funny read
Oh? Okay, you think that cheating is funny. I think that medical humor is funny.

One day while I was in a dialysis clinic one of the more malcontent patients began her daily barf. She would do this every day because she insisted on eating close to the time of the procedure, against medical advice. Once they gave her hypertonic saline whatever she ate would come right back up.

That evening I'd bought a large can of Progresso Lentil soup. While I was eating it our star patient decided to have an "episode".

I was sharing the break room with two other colleagues - an RN who thrilled herself with gross things, and a good friend of hers who was a tech.

The nurse said to me , "Hey, is D upchucking?"

Her leer told me t hat she hoped to spoil my appetite. Nothing doing! I was raised with medical people and was renowned for my morbid sense of humor.

I peaked around the corner, looking onto the floor of the clinic. Sure enough D was filling an emesis basin while vomiting lustily, groaning between voidings that we were "killing her, goddammit!".

"Yeah", I said. As I watched her the nurse in question started to grin at me. I looked more intently and said, "Cool! It looks just like this soup... except it has small marshmallows in it".

She and the tech vacated the room with pale faces. I laughed uproarously and then finished my supper.

Humor means different things to different people. IF you'd like some more funny medical stories, just ask. I got a ton of them.

Gene
Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #13
DefStarYaris

Drives: '08 Liftback and Mountain Bike
Send a message via AIM to DefStarYaris
Haha man, you had me going for a second. I had to read that last part over just to make sure it was a joke.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #14
SailDesign

Drives: .
The obvious answer here is that you own a Norton. They were built to mark their spots, so don't worry about a thing.
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Just Nortons? We always knew where someone parked their Hardly Driveable by the oil slick left behind...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #16
GeneW
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle View Post
Just Nortons? We always knew where someone parked their Hardly Driveable by the oil slick left behind...
That is part of the "mystique" of a Harley, those interminable oil spots. Kind of like how some Chinese folks turn poverty into a virtue by making rat meat a delicacy.

Gene
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #17
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Can I have your girlfriend's phone number?
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #18
m911gt
Carless in Chicago

Drives: 08 Blk LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
LOL!!!

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote