![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The Man Test - Right of reply
Quote:
My nickname at work is "tiny". I have no issue with fat jokes whatever. I enjoy them and use them on occasion myself. What I do take exception to is someone making a fake account to try and take the piss out of me. Whoever it was should have had the guts just to post it from there regular account. For those who like my jokes good. For those that don't, i don't care.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
dude, let the sleeping dog lie.
__________________
Been a long time messing with cars.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Heart Up! Vitz
Drives: トヨタ Vitz Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 2,582
|
certain people on here care dude....
That's good for you.... my input on that isn't any different from yours but i keep my mouth shut on it here, just between your friends and THAT's IT. I hang out in a group of people and there are 1 or 2 that are homosexual, my friend, she makes jokes on them as good friends and we all laugh as friends (no insults intended)....but on here, keep it to yourself because there's a world full of different people on here, and we gotta respect that, aite? |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Or how they never want to go shopping
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
There you go now we're talkin'!
I especially like how they can kill a tiny spider without hesitation
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Or how they don't mind if we leave the toilet seat up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
Or how they're so decisive about how they want their furniture rearranged
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
or how they hate to gossip.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | ||
|
USAF_SrA_E-4
|
Quote:
Sounds like something you would say or beating a dead horse.LMAO I hope Danielle dont see this
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
I especially like how they don't talk while we're trying to watch TV, more specifically when there's a good game on
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Man Test | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 17 | 09-03-2009 02:28 PM |
| MJ dead | 90tsi | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 28 | 06-26-2009 02:20 PM |
| test fit 06-07 Yaris 4 door fog light | winson | California | 15 | 01-13-2009 08:25 PM |
| I test drove a Yaris, Versa and FIT | CanadaCraig | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 41 | 11-29-2008 09:18 PM |
| I finally test drove a Yaris Hatch... | ECHOKnight2000 | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 10 | 02-01-2007 12:18 PM |