![]() |
|
|
|
#17083 |
|
SIPNDEW
|
im hurrrr...and in the chat!
|
|
|
|
|
#17084 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
stuffing around on pc
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#17085 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Getting ready for work. Happy Thursday, YW. =) One more day until the weekend!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17086 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Hi all.
|
|
|
|
|
#17087 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Mornin, all.
I found a job possibility in Pittsburgh! Ophthalmic Photographer! ![]() Sounds interesting, taking pictures of the insides of people's eyes. Sending my resume out today |
|
|
|
|
#17088 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Nice Darryl! Good luck!
How's your knee? |
|
|
|
|
#17089 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
No, I was just feeling.......um........I just did it ok. But I like yours too.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17090 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I just had that done. The pics are super cool looking. Good luck man.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17091 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Thanks!
Knee is doing better, still a little pain, but not a lot. How's everything with you? Morning John, Lisa. |
|
|
|
|
#17092 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
My sinus cavity is down to DEFCON 3, so thats an improvement.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17093 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Watching football on tv.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#17094 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17095 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Warhol'd!
|
|
|
|
|
#17096 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I've started an evil trend.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17097 |
|
Bear Traffic Controller
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
|
Can we do Marcel Duchamp next month?
|
|
|
|
|
#17098 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Sure sounds good to me.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17099 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Good morning YW! =]
Soooo happy today
|
|
|
|
|
#17100 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Why so happy?
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
|
|