Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #11
JBougie
Banned
 
JBougie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
MORE PICTURES!!!!

So, last night I decided to go to Nashville. Why? Because I like to drive I guess ... lol Bamboo loaded up and we decided we wanted some wings - everyone knows where guys want to go for wings :)

Along the River in front of LP Field around the corner from many of the local pubs that I will be going back to frequent.



So we walk in to Hooters and it starts almost immediately ... I'm shocked she didn't put her number on there! He's a chick magnet!



Gotta have the fried pickles ...



See? Chickkkkkk Magggnetttt



Walkin' around downtown:





We were going to hit up Hustler and Margaritaville, but it got late and I had to work at 8am this morning and still had to get home, so we called it at night at 11:30 :P

This weekend will be a visit to Memphis, my best friend Matt's birthday party, and the Safari Park up the road from my house - then he will be ready to ship off to his next stop :) I apologize for having him so long, but I think everyone knows why and I hope it's an understandable reason - but he will be going out next Monday :)
JBougie is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" Thread (V3) Darb Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 561 12-03-2009 01:04 AM
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 528 06-22-2009 03:58 PM
Aftermarket rim thread vs official wheel guide regal Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 04-01-2009 12:11 PM
The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V1) nemesisz Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 3 11-08-2008 10:24 PM
Official Yarisworld Stickers thread ~ jaspie Photo-Video-Media Gallery 37 05-15-2007 04:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.