Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2008, 04:22 AM   #11
nemesisz
559 Before the Hack
 
nemesisz's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris LB
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Miramar
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna V 2.0 View Post
Tried this, but for some threads I can only see the last page, and since most of the important info is on the first post....

Like the list for Bambo's route. I hope I have a copy at work.
nemesisz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.