![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
It's the illusion you see
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Aero Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brossard, QC
Posts: 3,887
|
I just got the letter yesterday, but I already got an appointment for some warranty work at the dealer for today. so they did the recall on my car at the same time.
I wasn't able to assist while they did the job on my car, but when i went back to pick up the car, i saw another mechanics doing the recall on another yaris... and this is what they actually removed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Important Recall Information | *MAD DOG* | Australia | 4 | 02-13-2009 08:47 AM |
| Toyota Yaris Recall | harveyjai | Australia | 18 | 01-29-2009 11:46 PM |
| Yaris Seltbelt recall | Carrot Top | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 01-28-2009 10:37 PM |