Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
yarstar
 
Drives: 2008 Absolute Red HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 264
I have a AEM CAI which I had to stretch some to get to fit, but it did fit. I looked at the OEM sitting in my garage before I tried to install the new TB, and saw it might be a significant problem to make work. Maybe getting a slightly larger diameter piece of rubber hosing (the AEM looks like radiator hose) and use that.

Please keep us updated on this TK. I am very interested in whether the dealer can re-calibrate the ECU to keep the CEL from coming on.

Thanks for today's update too.
__________________
AEM CAI, NST Pulleys/SSK, WR 4-2-1 Header, TRD axelback, R1 Concept Rotors, TRD Sway Bar, Nitto Rear Strut Bar, Cusco GT-Zero Coilovers, 1ZZ-FE 1.8L TB
yarstar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1zzfe throttle body lilman717 Performance Modifications 22 02-12-2009 07:08 PM
intake and throttle body Q thebarber Performance Modifications 3 08-20-2007 07:02 PM
Toyota Throttle Body Spacer: the Best Fuel-Saving Device davidmills Performance Modifications 1 07-01-2007 11:38 PM
toyotafest 2007 esquiva Photo-Video-Media Gallery 36 05-15-2007 12:03 PM
swap for 2zz-ge???? yarisTOONR82 Performance Modifications 12 03-23-2007 07:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.