Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 06:52 PM   #11
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover
 
ECHOKnight2000's Avatar
 
Drives: A Super Car
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Minnesota, US of A!
Posts: 830
This past sunday I got the highest mileage I've ever had...45mpg! All highway, except begining and end. And I have an automactic! I stayed around 65mph and kept my speed consistant as possible...of course my foot was starting to fall asleep

Ironically my 1987 Van had cruise control, I know this is an econo car but at least have it as an option, I'm tempted to get an aftermarket cruise control but I don't do long drives enough to justify it...oh well I'll figure some other way to waste my money!

And on a side note I saw a red Yaris hatch on the highway! Man did it look amazing! I was super excited! Sad I know!
So that made my day.
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will.
ECHOKnight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.