Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2009, 10:51 PM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Hey, the Iceman shows up.
gotta show up now and then lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
I've had better luck uploading videos to YouTube but it takes forever for them to process them after the upload.
I'll try that
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
you may be able to resave the movies under a different file type
I've been trying but still not working. I'm rereading the manual on finalizing the disc to see what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure it has to do with that part
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIK4 View Post
my girlfriend says im currently being a jerk butt.
Ask her if you can jerk in her butt, that should make her happy
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.