Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Garm,

We've all enjoyed your pics. It's time for pictures with bambo and the snake and time to send Bambo on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
^ Just for that, I'm keeping him for a while. Great attitude, man.
Quote:
Being sent today. Still pissed off at Mad Dog, but I'll get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Quote:
^ whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyz View Post
Did I miss something?

And thanks Garm for the tracking number ... looking foward to his arrival.
Treyz, you didn't miss anything but cali being a sook cause I asked him to send Bambo on, to you, the next person on the list. The list is very long and people want Bambo.

I seriously enjoyed the pictures and effort Garm wen't into with Bambo. I dunno if he thinks i was being sarcastic with my first post, but I can clear that up right now, i was not being sarcastic.

I'm not sure what his "exact" problem is, but if anyone should be annoyed at anyone it should be me at Garm who said he was coming to the meet and greet while I was over in Jan 09 and then didn't turn up. Hey waldo.

P.s. This is meant to be a friendly thread, i'm only telling how it is as Treyz asked. There is no need to harp on about this. If anyone wants to pm me if there is an issue, i'm up for it.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook