Yes, I've never seen any Yaris owner post about thinking of getting a K&N filter, or just installing one, and asking what kind of savings will they see and how much of a HP gain is it worth ...and never read it here,
even on this thread?, where a Yaris owner wrote that they can
feel a difference after installing a K&N filter... I don't know why
THEY think they can
feel the power and expect to see a good savings at the gas pump

...like
I stated before, they're a nice sound mod, and you can re-use them :)
Don't remember exactly on the Avalon, sure wasn't a beater; fairly late model (I do rembember that it was OBDII) and appeared to be very well taken care of. Main thing about the Avalon was that the MIL was on, couldn't get above about 55% calculated engine load @ WOT on the datastream, and had fresh oil buildup on the sensor, not the typical gray/tan
dry ash coating that I come across.