Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
YarisSedan
 
Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: California - Bay Area
Posts: 2,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Tomato, the Deep Crystal Polish will work on any color. Its not color biased The detailer spray is very handy when you hit the mother bug that leaves a 6 inch oval on your vehicle. Spray, wipe, spray, buff and your done. I use it all the time. I fell in love with it on my black chevy, which was a bug magnet. BTW, for anyone who is addicted to washing your vehicle every week religiously, do not! I repeat DO NOT. As tempting as it may be. Every week will easily do more harm than the environment cant deal out. It starts with a few spider lines here and there, and before you know it... BAM! I little baby rock hiding in your sponge runs across your body My .02
This is why i always use a microfiber mitt not a sponge to wash my car. Also i wash the sponge after every use. Not leave it in the bucket to dry with the crap thats in the bucket. Also every time im done i thoroughly clean out the bucket i use for washing cars.

Lastly I only use a microfiber waffle towel to dry the car. And I dont drag it along the paint but kinda spot dry. That way no scratches are left on the car.
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.