Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2006, 10:17 AM   #12
spkrman
Banned
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 2
Posts: 1,476
wii...

I'm not a hardcore console gamer, I havent bought anything since ps2...

But when I was doing my "reading up" on the various consoles after seeing the lines the day before ps3 came out- the wii REALLY stands out!

Games were meant to be FUN... and even when I had *only* seen the controller setup, i knew it would be beyond the most fun.

I *will* have a wii in the car next year... assuming I can do the a/v system like I want :)
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.