Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Central and South America
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
Kitt

Drives: Thndr cl metallic HB 3 drs '05
Send a message via MSN to Kitt
Thumbs down Nightmare at the dealer

Yesterday I took my car with the dealer to fix the issue I was having with the driver seat being worn away http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2527 and it was a total nightmare: they fixed the seat but when they were going to return me the car the guy pulled the e brake too hard and it got loosen somehow, I heard like something was broken, so they took it down again and they said that it was an adjustment required, which was not done by me, in other words it was my fault, I told them that the e brake had 4 clicks when i left the car and now it almost gets to the end. They ended up charging me for the adjustment, they did so and returned it the same way, the supervisor of the garage shouted at me and told me that it was my fault, of course I yelled back at him and escalated the issue, he drove my car down to the garage with anger and almost crashed it. anyways, they returned my car, this time with 2 clicks on the e brake and fixed, of course i wrote a big email to their HQ's but i don't think they give a damn about it. Has anyone here in Panama had any issues with our dealer?