Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
Yaris305
Banned

Drives: Black
Vodka SPILL!

Alright guys as the title explains a 1.75 liter of Frizz vodka spilled in my trunk this weekend and here is how the story goes.

My friends and I begin to drink at the park(about 20 of us) while being at this park a Mazda 3 with 3 guys in it screaming there hearts out and speeding were driving by and out of no where a 2006 FORD F150 with lights and siren begins to pull them over right past the park where we were. So we freak and we get everything and one of my friends throw this brand new bottle in my trunk. Mind you I dont play with anybody I have a metal bat and a 3 ft sledgehammer in my car as you can guess my friend threw the bottle on top of the sledgehammer tip. When we got to a restaurant we went to get more drinks and what we found was a empty broken bottle.

The bottle had only spilled on a tiny piece of the trunk, but i waited till the morning to clean up, well i found no vodka till i took out the spare tire. There was 1 INCH of vodka sittin there, I proceeded to soak it up with paper towel and then cleaned it with some shit my mom uses to clean floors that smells good. So far its been 5 days since and my cars doesnt smell like alchohol anymore it smells more like pure ASS any tips on gettin that smell out but hope u guys liked the story.
Yaris305 is offline   Reply With Quote