![]() |
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Hooch Brewer-Shine Sipper
|
Mine fit perfectly. It hugs the round back edge of the roof and matched up perfectly. I was amazed. I had it painted to match the car and mounted. There are 2 bolts that come with it. I was stunned at how that hunk of plastic looked once painted and mounted. My wife drove the car 120 miles to get it done, and while it took all day, it was definitely worth it.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? | Petrolhead | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 181 | 11-28-2011 07:03 AM |
| Yaris 09 rear spoiler, roof type | vista450 | California | 1 | 07-29-2010 04:39 PM |
| Rear Under Bumper Spoiler | missmieke87 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 13 | 06-20-2010 09:57 PM |
| 3rd party rear spoiler? | wmgysi | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 1 | 05-01-2010 11:06 PM |