Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
jeeper5usa

Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
Picking up my dream next week! Comments

I am so excited I been checking out the Yaris for a quite awhile and have the one I want all picked out and my loan check is in the mail on the way to me as we speak. I am so excited and will post pics as soon as I pick her up. She is a fully optioned 09 Blazing Blue 4-door (I have kids) hatchback fully-optioned going for 12G. I am excited but hope dealer will come down to 11 since they already charge you one thousand in taxes and fees already, what do you guys and ladies think? I can hardly wait, I already took a vacation day from work next Friday to pick her up as she is located 200 miles from where I live (no there isnt one closer). Nothing is final, just crossing my fingers that my first choice is still there in a week when I have cash in hand, wish me luck everyone?

Future mods after purchase is going to be: a DVD/Nav radio with Sirius, Air filter, Optima battery, Hood seal, Autostart, 08 alloy wheels, HID lights, fog lights, and going to try and switch the instrument panel to 08 models, I like it better, dont like the orange. (if possible)

I WILL POST FOLLOW UP PICS!! Comments Appreciated!
jeeper5usa is offline   Reply With Quote