Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
vitzz rs

Drives: vitz rs
need help urgent !!!!

hi everybody im new to this forum and i desperatelly need some help
i recently bought a 2005 toyota vitz rs from a friend and it seems it has been lowered with white trd springs and blue trd shocks (dont ask me the series thats all i know)
BUT ! the ride quality sucks and i keep rubbing my tires to the inside of the fender so much that i bend an edge of one of the fenders ! i hate it
i feel every pothole as if it is a huge hole and it's just not nice to drive
i would love to get it back to stock as much as possible but cannot find any stock vitz rs shocks nor springs
so if anybody can help me with an alternave or a sollution i would be forever greatfull
ooh it also has 17"wheels on wich i would rqther see go for the stock 16" (forgive me if im wrong)
but i just liked the stock feel of on i drove and this one is just horrible

any aftermarket shocks and springs that would give me back the stock feel and ride quality would be perfect
* also if u got any of there parts for sale !i would be interested in buying them off u . keep in mind its a vitz rs not a yaris.

tnx a lot for ur help and support
vitzz rs is offline   Reply With Quote