Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
facebook help

Can anyone tell me how to find out the exact time and date that someone sent you a friendship request? It is really important to me as I need to find out something that may need to be used in evidence in court.

I have already tried:
  • Scrolling down on my wall and keep hitting "older posts" to the date I thought it was but it does not appear.
  • Scrolling down on my friends wall and hitting "older posts" to the date I thought it was but it does not appear.
  • Looking through my private messages from this person.
  • Looking at "See Friendship" option and that just tells me the month we became friends.
  • Sending facebook an email to which I got an automated response that was extremely unhelpful.
  • Posting on the facebook community wall and asking how do i find out when someone sent me a friendship request.

Anyone else have any other ideas on this one? Please?

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote