Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2006, 05:12 PM   #17
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikergal
They are $13 a month for either one. XM used to be $10 but the price went up. As for the hardware no it isn't expensive. I think if you looked into it you will see it isn't as bad as you think. I just put a new head unit in my truck which is XM ready, so all I needed to do was buy the little box with antenna which was a around $110 bucks. Thats it.... cake

If you don't have an XM ready head unit you will need to buy a different set up which has a little screen that you can see the channels through instead of using your head unit to do that.

I paid to have it installed since I have no clue how to do it myself
paying to have it installed is a good thing. Messing with stereos should only be left to those who know what they are doing.

No way I'd try to install something like that myself. I'd prolly figure a way to have the entire car blow up the next time I try to turn it on.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio Install Harness and Kit redbluff In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 16 08-06-2009 02:40 AM
AM/FM/MP3 6 CD's Radio lappie In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 6 05-28-2006 10:48 AM
No Radio in Yaris? OKJeeper In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 17 04-26-2006 08:39 AM
Radio Reception redbluff In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 6 04-12-2006 10:18 AM
Sirius Radio YotaYarisUSA In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 4 03-21-2006 04:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.