Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2021, 01:46 PM   #19
KALISPEL II

Drives: '22 Mazda CX-30 CE AWD 6-AT
From what I've read the J&J single shot vaccine is about the same effectiveness as the Pfizer when you only have the single, part 1 of 2 Pfizer shot done (about 80%). The Pfizer jumps to over 90% after the second shot. I had the Pfizer 2-dose vaccine administered in march, & didn't have any side effects from either shot, beyond a mildly sore arm the next day whenever I would raise my one arm at the shoulder.

I'm betting that soon it will be "recommended" that everyone have annual shots for Covid-19, just like for the Flu, to account for variants/mutations.
KALISPEL II is offline   Reply With Quote