![]() |
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '26 Mazda 3 Select-Sport Sedan Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: The American Dystopia
Posts: 160
|
From what I've read the J&J single shot vaccine is about the same effectiveness as the Pfizer when you only have the single, part 1 of 2 Pfizer shot done (about 80%). The Pfizer jumps to over 90% after the second shot. I had the Pfizer 2-dose vaccine administered in march, & didn't have any side effects from either shot, beyond a mildly sore arm the next day whenever I would raise my one arm at the shoulder.
I'm betting that soon it will be "recommended" that everyone have annual shots for Covid-19, just like for the Flu, to account for variants/mutations.
__________________
2026 2.5L NA Mazda3 Select-Sport Sedan 6-AT FWD (w/Chrome-Delete) - Soul Red Crystal Metallic - Built in Japan |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| HELP! My cat peed in my front seat :( | DorytheYaris | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 71 | 06-17-2010 11:31 PM |