![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
The AEM hose is more pliant than the OEM hose. I heated it in hot water and then worked it on the TB first, then installed the CAI. It was so tight I didn't use a hose clamp. I think you may have to go with the aftermarket, or another OEM hose (Corolla, maybe?).
I just measured the inside diameter of my 1ZZE TB = 60mm. The inside diameter of the OEM hose is 54mm. That's not gonna stretch that far. The hose has to stretch to the outside diameter of the TB, which is approximately 64mm. The rubber is alot thicker on the OEM hose than on the AEM CAI hose. I'd be very impressed if the dealer gets it on. I bet they'll have to use something else. Sorry your having problems.
__________________
AEM CAI, NST Pulleys/SSK, WR 4-2-1 Header, TRD axelback, R1 Concept Rotors, TRD Sway Bar, Nitto Rear Strut Bar, Cusco GT-Zero Coilovers, 1ZZ-FE 1.8L TB |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Super Moderator
|
Quote:
![]() BTW, I've asked the rep to check about the ECU compensation thingie. I'll let you know what he tells me for sure.
__________________
--[ FORUM RULES ]--[ SEARCHING TIPS ]--[ EYELIDS PICS ]--[ RBK SPOILER ]--[ BEST/WORST INVESTMENTS ]--
Last edited by tk-421; 03-04-2009 at 02:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 1zzfe throttle body | lilman717 | Performance Modifications | 22 | 02-12-2009 07:08 PM |
| intake and throttle body Q | thebarber | Performance Modifications | 3 | 08-20-2007 07:02 PM |
| Toyota Throttle Body Spacer: the Best Fuel-Saving Device | davidmills | Performance Modifications | 1 | 07-01-2007 11:38 PM |
| toyotafest 2007 | esquiva | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 36 | 05-15-2007 12:03 PM |
| swap for 2zz-ge???? | yarisTOONR82 | Performance Modifications | 12 | 03-23-2007 07:15 PM |