![]() |
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Yaris Sedan Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Worcester MA
Posts: 119
|
I'm a home theater nut. I can't wait till I have money and can do this
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Power Outlet Mod | sroberts | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 12 | 01-18-2018 02:49 AM |
| My first Yaris mod!! CF!! | MacMaster761 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 30 | 04-15-2007 01:04 PM |
| Ghetto audio mod. | Kiteless | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 22 | 08-08-2006 11:54 PM |
| 20 ways you waste money on your car | fnkngrv | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 4 | 08-04-2006 01:11 AM |
| thinking about buying the sedan. is it worth the extra money for the s(optB) version? | friedbbq | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 14 | 05-20-2006 12:53 PM |