Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
i havent washed my car since this..
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnblkdrs View Post
i havent washed my car since this..

Hahaha! I hear ya! But don't worry, you didn't waste your time. The Yaris can use all the help it can get fighting the ocean air, etc. (I'm not too far from the ocean myself, I'm in the Bay Area, less than 15 miles away so I know exactly what you're talking about).

By the way, what's that bar in the back of your car? That wouldn't be the sway bar, by any chance? Just curious. I was thinking about removing the back seats to see if the car feels lighter, since I don't really use them, but haven't done anything to the car yet.
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gwasabi (Yoshi) - Photo-Scavenger Hunt! gwasabi Photo-Video-Media Gallery 24 03-07-2009 11:23 AM
YAR1S - Photo Scavenger Hunt! YAR1S Photo-Video-Media Gallery 4 03-02-2009 07:44 PM
Arkhangel - Photo-Scavenger Hunt Arkhangel Photo-Video-Media Gallery 0 03-01-2009 02:03 PM
finally got my car!!! Bretsuaz New YARIS Purchase Forum 5 09-27-2006 11:16 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.