Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
TWM Performance
 
Drives: 84 GTI, 90 GTR, 97 Si
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
We sent him the message, TWM.

Sorry, don't know what else to do.

BTW, I'm moving your thread to the suggestions forum, where it won't get bumped down by other threads.
Thanks, I actually meant to post there in the first place.

Would you know if any other mods/admin have access to the rotating banners on the top portion of the forum?

Thanks.
TWM Performance is offline  
Old 10-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWM Performance View Post
Thanks, I actually meant to post there in the first place.

Would you know if any other mods/admin have access to the rotating banners on the top portion of the forum?

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure the mods don't, but I'll pass the message to the other mods anyway.

Sorry
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here

Last edited by tomato; 10-02-2009 at 01:05 PM.
tomato is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.