![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
|
well....in all honesty I really do think this thread should get cleaned up back to the original post about getting windows 7 lol
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Quote:
![]() thanks for the tip, Astro. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Modded Moderator
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
|
I'm so anti-mac I won't even own a ipod, lol. With what I do, which is the real business world, we use PCs. In the hundreds if not thousands of PCs im in charge of only 1 is a mac. Yeah, it has less problems, but when it does it's harder to fix. Most of the problems are people not updating. And $50 virus software? Pfft. Plenty of FREE antivirus out there that works better than norton or McAffe. I've been using a RC of 7 since last year and im a believer now. I've never liked a version of windows this much. My netbook with 2gb of ram works sweet with the ultimate version which I need to connect to servers in our systems.
This isn't a mac vs pc vs. the .02% who bother with linux, this is just for those who want a great deal on the home version. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Quote:
![]() Astro probably would have cleaned up the thread this morning if he had felt the need. Back on track ![]() Quote:
![]() BTW here is my question, if you have time. http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23184 Last edited by tomato; 10-15-2009 at 05:26 PM. |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|