Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
AmyV
she was an American girl
 
AmyV's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB, 67 Fairlane 500
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Highland, CA
Posts: 85
Send a message via Yahoo to AmyV
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku87 View Post


I would rather be back at work than feel this crappy.

I work at an elementary school, and we had an outbreak of it last week. Today I feel really crappy with an upset stomach and a headache and fever..... ugh!!!

Are you feeling better yet? I'm curious how long of a bug this is...
AmyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyV View Post
I work at an elementary school, and we had an outbreak of it last week. Today I feel really crappy with an upset stomach and a headache and fever..... ugh!!!

Are you feeling better yet? I'm curious how long of a bug this is...
If it's the same thing that swept through San Francisco back in June, it's pretty long. 3 1/2 weeks, I would say, maybe even longer for the night coughs to completely disappear, and then you feel on shaky grounds for a while after that. It's nasty.

Take your vitamins to keep your immune system up, wash your hands often, and ... hope for the best!
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.