Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato
Well, the consultants are going to make recommendations soon, so we'll see what happens then. This is just me doing my homework, and getting ready for them.
I think what I'm going to do even before they come, is get Windows 7 in here and do some testing with our old apps, then we'll know exactly what we need to do.
|
Well, if you can handle all that we here have thrown at you, then you can handle any curve balls the consultants throw your way
And that sounds like a good idea. Good luck. And do let us know what you find about Windows 7. I am curious as to what people's reactions are going to be!! Like I think it is funny that noone ever likes a new OS. Haha remember when XP came out? Oh there was outrage! But once users got used to the format, XP grew on them. Curious what will happen with 7