Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Ha I've had to deal with #7 & #16, Seattle & Portland. I did hit #5 last March when I came up through hwy 101 and wanted to drive over the golden gate bridge. 5pm is not the time to do this on a Thursday.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
Ha I've had to deal with #7 & #16, Seattle & Portland. I did hit #5 last March when I came up through hwy 101 and wanted to drive over the golden gate bridge. 5pm is not the time to do this on a Thursday.
Hahaha!! That's for sure.

Next time, try out Bay Bridge that's falling apart as we speak
__________________
Follow Bamboo the YarisWorld Traveler here
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
#49, I-65, Louisville

LOL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best / Worst Yaris Investments tk-421 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 129 06-10-2025 02:47 PM
Officially worst time of my life. Dbeau Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 20 12-21-2009 11:04 AM
Worst Cars of the 2000s (#4. Echo) MadMax General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 34 11-12-2009 10:41 AM
And the worst drivers in America live in..... KCALB SIRAY Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 12 05-22-2009 08:55 PM
Victoria's worst bushfire ever - Please Help *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 11 02-16-2009 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.