![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09 3dr LB MT Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 681
|
I think I read a write-up (not sure, but I think it may have been Consumer Reports) on the Yaris before I bought mine (8/09) that stated "there was only 1 cupholder and it was difficult to reach from the driver's seat".
I get my Yarii, and I'm like, what were they thinking? Did they not see the sections of the dash that pop out at you? Or that there is the bottle holder in the doors? Not all reviewers of cars know what they are talking about.
__________________
2009 3dr LB MT Meteorite Metalic. Car bought 8/7/09. Now over 89k miles of trouble free driving, other than user error!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: . Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 363
|
Very true, and very annoying. I think a lot of them do not actually drive all the cars they review... in this case, they apparently didn't sit in it either, or not for more than 5 seconds. It's especially uncool given how many customers really let these publications influence their buying decisions. Also, Consumer Reports is especially annoying, because it seems like they are biased... and once they've made up their mind about something, whether good or bad, they won't change it in the future.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2010, new to forum, sound |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Consumer Reports Is On Crack!!! | doublewam | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 82 | 05-07-2011 11:03 AM |
| 2010 Yaris? | Sabretooth | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 35 | 06-16-2009 07:31 PM |
| How much did you pay for your yaris sedan? | Where is my Yaris? | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 5 | 03-27-2007 06:16 PM |