Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
You guys missed the part where I am paying for it, my dad is just getting the car since I cant due to being under aged.

As for spoiled? My dads lesson to me was buying an old shitty mustang and making me restore it.

I have a yaris and this thing in a storage unit, I only got the yaris cause its my dads dream car not mine.

Anyways I guess I'll just save to be safe. Sigh the only thing that pisses me off about the Yaris is it didnt even come with foglights and dealers here charge a fortune and I cant buy any offline.

sigh I will learn to love you Yaris.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 68385_476199819082_641929082_6834845_6682914_n.jpg (43.7 KB, 177 views)
__________________
.Kevin. is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Kal-El
 
Kal-El's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kevin. View Post
....
I only got the yaris cause its my dads dream car not mine.

Anyways I guess I'll just save to be safe. Sigh the only thing that pisses me off about the Yaris is it didnt even come with foglights and dealers here charge a fortune and I cant buy any offline.

sigh I will learn to love you Yaris.
Who cares about fog lights?

What does your father drive? Curious since the Yaris is HIS "dream car". Don't know why that would result in you owning one.
Kal-El is offline  
Old 11-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
1stToyota
 
1stToyota's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Chevy Spark 1LT 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kevin. View Post
You guys missed the part where I am paying for it, my dad is just getting the car since I cant due to being under aged.

As for spoiled? My dads lesson to me was buying an old shitty mustang and making me restore it.

I have a yaris and this thing in a storage unit, I only got the yaris cause its my dads dream car not mine.

Anyways I guess I'll just save to be safe. Sigh the only thing that pisses me off about the Yaris is it didnt even come with foglights and dealers here charge a fortune and I cant buy any offline.

sigh I will learn to love you Yaris.
I think your dad is just being smart by helping you decide on the intelligent choice (Yaris) before he lets you loose behind the wheel of the classic Mustang. You need to establish a good driving record first, my guess.

As for the Yaris, a few tasteful mods and you'll learn to love it quickly enough, and w/o having to buy vehicles that are far more expensive.

Something like this beauty...

__________________


1997 Lincoln Town Car - SOLD
2008 Scion xD
(w/ automatic) - SOLD
2008 Yaris HB - SOLD
1stToyota is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #4
tk-421
Super Moderator
 
tk-421's Avatar
 
Drives: 5D-07-LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 4,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kevin. View Post
Sigh the only thing that pisses me off about the Yaris is it didnt even come with foglights and dealers here charge a fortune and I cant buy any offline.
Why is getting them offline a big deal? Just curious...
Especially when you can get them for really low prices. Got $25?
__________________
tk-421 is offline  
Old 11-12-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad
 
.Kevin.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince George, BC. Canada
Posts: 954
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Why is getting them offline a big deal? Just curious...
Especially when you can get them for really low prices. Got $25?
I CANT I got no paypal, and no way of sending money.

I got scammed by sleey0 for a front grille trd emblem that guys a dip shit.

And I lost 25 dollars to him.

PLUS that guys fog lights are sold rr... frustrating the foglights are.
__________________
.Kevin. is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
good news, bad news, and worse news coffiend General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 12-10-2009 01:34 PM
Bad News!!!! Abodame99 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 13 12-22-2008 01:06 PM
Bad news for my husband's van Cutie Pie #2 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 19 11-02-2008 08:38 PM
Koni information, bad news dsc_pat Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 2 09-22-2007 10:11 PM
Possible Bad News! blacksan DIY / Maintenance / Service 2 04-23-2007 11:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.