![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic 3 door HB Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 418
![]() |
I have SSR type F's in a 16x7 +42 offset. They look pretty big on such a little car, I couldn't imagine having 17's.
17's will also be heavier and tires will be slightly more expensive. In my opinion, 16's are the perfect size for our cars. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
Quote:
The face design also plays a role in how the wheel will look. My 17" Enkei OR52's had thin spokes, leaving a lot of space between the 6 spokes. This made the wheels look rather large compared to my other 17's. It also depends on the intent of the rims. Will they be purely show, purely go, or a little bit of both? imo, 17's for show, 15's for go, and 16's for a little bit of both worlds. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic 3 door HB Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Posts: 418
![]() |
Quote:
My 16's weight 11 lbs each. I just mean in general; the bigger the wheel you get the more heavier it is, but it does depend on which one you get. It all depends on user preference I guess. I don't want my wheels to be TOO big, but I want them to look like they belong on the car. I think 16 was the perfect size for me. 17 was a very close second though, it took me a long time to decide between the 2 and I eventually chose 16. If I had the sedan, i'd honestly have probably gone with 17's. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| rims, sedan, size, suspension, wheels |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 15 inch motegi racing rims | lugnut13 | Items for Sale by private party | 12 | 03-19-2011 10:41 PM |
| Looking for 15 inch stock steel rims | hop | Canada | 2 | 01-21-2010 07:18 AM |
| 15 inch rims for echo sedan | wuju | Items for Sale by private party | 3 | 09-24-2007 09:59 AM |