![]() |
|
|
|
#38 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '15 Yaris SE 5MT Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona (USA)
Posts: 1,058
|
No such thing for me - but I did just purchase the exact car that I wanted, and I would choose the same even if I won the PowerBall jackpot.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ImportRacer88's Photo Scavenger Hunt | ImportRacer88 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 8 | 02-28-2012 04:19 AM |
| Jerkratt - Photo Scavenger Hunt | Jerkratt | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 3 | 03-04-2009 09:03 AM |
| 11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) | Jerkratt | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 14 | 10-26-2008 05:51 PM |